[openstack-dev] [Openstack-sigs] Open letter/request to TC candidates (and existing elected officials)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 12 21:55:28 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-12 09:47:27 -0600 (-0600), Matt Riedemann wrote:
[...]
> So I encourage all elected TC members to work directly with the
> various SIGs to figure out their top issue and then work on
> managing those deliverables across the community because the TC is
> particularly well suited to do so given the elected position.
[...]

I almost agree with you. I think the OpenStack TC members should be
actively engaged in recruiting and enabling interested people in the
community to do those things, but I don't think such work should be
solely the domain of the TC and would hate to give the impression
that you must be on the TC to have such an impact.
--
Jeremy Stanley