[openstack-dev] [Openstack-sigs] Open letter/request to TC candidates (and existing elected officials)

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:59:24 UTC 2018

Well Public Cloud WG has prepared the ammo as you know and to discuss with
TC on Friday :)

A hundred percent with you on this matter.

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado