[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible][kolla-ansible][tripleo] ansible roles: where they live and what do they do

Jiří Stránský jistr at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 09:37:17 UTC 2018

On 11.9.2018 18:53, Alex Schultz wrote:
> Thanks everyone for coming and chatting.  From the meeting we've had a
> few items where we can collaborate together.
>
> Here are some specific bullet points:
>
> - TripleO folks should feel free to propose some minor structural
> changes if they make the integration easier.  TripleO is currently
> investigating what it would look like to pull the keystone ansible
> parts out of tripleo-heat-templates and put it into
> ansible-role-tripleo-keystone.  It would be beneficial to use this
> role as an example for how the os_keystone role can be consumed.

+1, please let's also focus on information flow towards Upgrades squad
(and collab if needed) as ansible-role-tripleo-keystone is being
implemented. It sounds like something that might potentially require
rethinking how updates/upgrades work too. Maybe we could have a spec
where the solution is described and we can assess/discuss the upgrades
impact.

Thanks

Jirka