[openstack-dev] [goals][python3][nova] starting zuul migration for nova repos

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 17:13:52 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-09-10 at 13:48 -0600, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Melanie gave me the go-ahead to propose the patches, so here's the list
> of patches for the zuul migration, doc job update, and python 3.6 unit
> tests for the nova repositories.

I've reviewed/+2d all of these on master and think Sylvain will be
following up with the +Ws. I need someone else to handle the
'stable/XXX' patches though.

Here's a query for anyone that wants to jump in here.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:python3-first+status:open+(openstack/nova+OR+project:openstack/nova-specs+OR+openstack/os-traits+OR+openstack/os-vif+OR+openstack/osc-placement+OR+openstack/python-novaclient)

Stephen

PS: Thanks, Andreas, for the follow-up cleanup patches. Much
appreciated :)