[openstack-dev] [QA] [all] QA Stein PTG Planning

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Sep 10 16:22:00 UTC 2018

There are more Topic to discuss for QA at last movement [1]. I have added them in schedule and there are few topic has been re-scheduled due to that, please check the latest schedule for QA topic here[2]

I have created the dedicated Etherpad for each topic, links are in main Etherpad[1]. Request all the Topic owner to fill the details on respective Etherpads well before the Topic Schedule.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-stein-ptg
[2] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Stein-PTG-QA-Schedule

-gmann

 ---- On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 17:34:27 +0900 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----