[openstack-dev] [manila] initial schedule for PTG

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Sun Sep 9 18:10:03 UTC 2018

Manila meets Monday and Tuesday this week in Steamboat [1] from 9am to
5pm UTC-0600.

The team came up with a rich set of discussion topics and I've
arranged the manila PTG etherpad [2] so that they are all included in
a schedule for the two days.  We'll need to make adjustments if some
topics go fast and others need more time, but please take a
preliminary look now and let me know if you see anything that you
think will need more time or that is scheduled for a bad time.

I tried to start with stuff like backlog, cross-project goals, etc.
and Stein deadlines so that we have a framework for decisions about
what work we can fit into the Stein cycle.

Also, we have remote attendees participating, I think all to the east
of Denver, so I tried to shift topics known to be of interest to those
folks earlier in the day.

-- Tom Barron (tbarron)

[1] https://www.openstack.org/assets/ptg/Denver-map.pdf

[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/manila-ptg-planning-denver-2018