[openstack-dev] [Storyboard] PTG Planning & Upcoming Meeting Cancelled

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:07:42 UTC 2018

Hello!

With the PTG in just a few days, I wanted to give some info and updates so
that you are prepared.

1. This coming week's regular meeting on Wednesday will be cancelled.

2. I am planning on booking Blanca Peak for the whole afternoon on Tuesday
for discussions. Just waiting for this patch to merge[0]. If we need more
time we can schedule something later in the week. See you there!

3. Here [1] is the etherpad that we've been collecting discussion topics
into. If there is anything you want to add, feel free.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/600665/
[1]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sb-stein-ptg-planning