[openstack-dev] [First Contact] PTG Planning & Meeting Cancelled

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:01:09 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe the PTG is only a few days away!

We have our etherpad of discussion topics here[1]. If there is anything
else we need to talk about, please add it!

We will be meeting Tuesday Morning in Blanca Peak. I don't think we will
fill the whole day, so it will be used for StoryBoard meetings in the
afternoon. If there are remote people interested in joining, please let me
know and I can set something up.

Also, if Tuesday morning doesn't work for people perhaps we can schedule a
recap for later in the week.

Also, the Wednesday meeting will be cancelled because many of us will be
meeting in person :)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/FC_SIG_ptg_stein