[openstack-dev] [stable][keystone] python3 goal progress and tox_install.sh removal
lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:05:53 UTC 2018
Thanks for all the help, everyone. Updating the status of reach repository
and branch with respect to the python3 goal and which reviews are needed in
order to get things squared away. Note that the linked python3 review is
just the one to port the zuul job definitions, and not all patches
generated for the goal. This is because the first patch was triggering the
failure - likely due to the branch being broken by tox_install.sh or new
pip versions among other things. The summary below is a list of things
needed to get the tests passing up to that point, at which point we should
be in a good state to pursue python3 issues if there are any.
Branches in red and bold are in need of reviews, all of which should be
setup to pass tests. If not then they should be dependent on patches to
make them pass.
- master: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597659/
- *stable/rocky*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597694/
- *stable/queens*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597688/
- *stable/pike*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597682/
- *stable/ocata*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597677/
- master: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597655/
- *stable/rocky*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597693/
- *stable/queens*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/600564/ needed by
- *stable/pike*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597681/
- *stable/ocata*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/598346/ needed by
- master: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597671/
- *stable/rocky*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597696/
- *stable/queens*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597691/
- *stable/pike*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597685/
- *stable/ocata*: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/597679/
Hopefully this helps organize things a bit. I was losing my mind
maintaining a mental map.
Let me know if you see anything odd about the above. Otherwise feel free to
give those a review.
On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 2:39 AM Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 03:01:01PM -0500, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> > I'm noticing some odd cases with respect to the python 3 community goal
> > . So far my findings are specific to keystone repositories, but I can
> > imagine this affecting other projects.
> > Doug generated the python 3 reviews for keystone repositories, including
> > the ones for stable branches. We noticed some issues with the ones
> > to stable (keystoneauth, python-keystoneclient) and master
> > (keystonemiddleware). For example, python-keystoneclient's stable/pike
> > and stable/ocata  branches are both failing with something like :
> > ERROR: You must give at least one requirement to install (see "pip help
> > install")
> I've updated 1 and 2 to do the same thing that lots of other repos do
> and just exit 0 in this case. 1 and 2 now have a +1 from zuul.
> > I've attempted to remove tox_install.sh using several approaches with
> > keystonemiddleware master . None of which passed both unit tests and
> > requirements check.
> Doug pointed out the fix here, which I added. It passed most of the
> gate but failed in an unrelated neutron test so I've rechecked it.
> Yours Tony.
> OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
> Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request at lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev