[openstack-dev] [goals][python3][ptl] ptg discussions about python3 goal

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Sep 7 15:42:28 UTC 2018

Based on some feedback for goal champions from the last PTG, I
thought it would be a good idea to be explicit about the best way
to reach me in case your team has questions about the python3 goal
(unfortunately I'm the only champion for that goal who is able to
be at the PTG this time).

There is an "ask me anything" help room available on Monday and
Tuesday, but looking at the list of other things going on then I'm
likely to have a pretty full schedule those two days.  I'm booked
all day on Friday, so it's going to work best for you to let me
know where and when on Wednesday or Thursday you would like to talk,
and I will come to you. Try to give me more than a few minutes
notice.  :-)

If you email me directly at doug at doughellmann.com it will go to my
phone. Twitter mentions or DMs @doughellmann will also go to my
phone.  IRC mentions (dhellmann in #openstack-dev) will rely on me
being online, which is less likely if I'm in a session.

Doug