[openstack-dev] [keystone] 2018 User Survey Results

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:12:41 UTC 2018

The foundation just gave me a copy of the latest feedback from our users. I
wanted to share this with the group so people have time to digest it prior
to the PTG next week [0].

Here is the total count based on each response:

Federated identity enhancements had *184* responses

Performance improvements had *144* responses

Scaling out to multiple regions had *136* responses

Enhancing policy had *92* responses

Per domain configuration had *79* responses

Next Wednesday I have a time slot set aside to go through the results as a
group. Otherwise we can use the time to refine the questions we present in
the survey, since they haven't changed in years (I think Steve put the ones
we have today in place).

The script I used to count each occurrence is available [1] in case you
recently received survey results and want to parse them in a similar
fashion.

[0]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wz-GOoFODGWrFuGqVWDunEWsuhC_lvRJLrfUybTj69Q/edit?usp=sharing

[1] https://gist.github.com/lbragstad/a812df72494ffbbbc8c742f4d90333d5