[openstack-dev] [tempest][CI][nova compute] Skipping non-compute-driver tests

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Sep 7 09:12:40 UTC 2018

Thanks for the confirmation, I agree use internal maintain CI whitelist is
a good way, and I confirmed with our CI folks that we already did so and
more can be removed per
Eric's test result below, so we will compare and remove unnecessary cases
to get more bandwidth to run 3rd party CI. thanks

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82451493
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC