[openstack-dev] [blazar] about reservation

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Sep 7 05:01:10 UTC 2018

Hello Jaze,

In general, Blazar ensures its instance scheduling by a combination of
its flavor or scheduler hint and Nova scheduler filter.

In case of the instance reservation, a instance with the flavor is
scheduled to a reserved slot on a specific hypervisor. Please see the
spec page for the details.

https://docs.openstack.org/blazar/latest/specs/pike/new-instance-reservation.html

best regards,
Masahito