[openstack-dev] [mistral] [release] [stable] Cherry-pick migration to stable/rocky

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Sep 7 04:28:06 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 10:54:25AM +0100, Dougal Matthews wrote:
> On 5 September 2018 at 10:52, Dougal Matthews <dougal at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > (Note: I added [release] to the email subject, as I think that will make
> > it visible to the right folks.)
> >

> Darn. It should have been [stable]. I have added that now. Sorry for the
> noise.

Backporting a migration like that is OK as long as you don't skip
migrations, that is to say revision '030' of the database should be the
same on all branches.  Given we've only just released rocky I expect
that will be the case here.

You absolutely must have a release note and call it out as upgrade impact
and of course this is a minor release not a patch release.

If y'all push a release note (probably on master too?) then I'm okay
with the backport and release

Yours Tony.