[openstack-dev] [tempest][CI][nova compute] Skipping non-compute-driver tests

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Thu Sep 6 19:41:32 UTC 2018

Jichen-

	That patch is not ever intended to merge; hope that was clear from the
start :) It was just a proving ground to demonstrate which tests still
pass when there's effectively no compute driver in play.

	We haven't taken any action on this from our end, though we have done a
little brainstorming about how we would tool our CI to skip those tests
most (but not all) of the time. Happy to share our experiences with you
if/as we move forward with that.

	Regarding the tempest-level automation, I certainly had z in mind when
I was thinking about it. If you have the time and inclination to help
look into it, that would be most welcome.

Thanks,
efried