[openstack-dev] [all]-ish : Updates required for readthedocs publishers

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Sep 6 14:26:59 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-06 14:20, Ilya Shakhat wrote:
> What is the process once webhook_id is added to project's zuul.yaml?
> Should I propose a change into project-config/zuul.d/projects.yaml or it
> will be done automatically?

You need to send to use docs-on-readthedocs template and set the
variable to project-config repo.

> BTW (not completely related to this topic, but since I'm touching
> zuul.yaml anyway) - what are the best practices for non-official
> projects - should zuul configuration stay in project-config or better be
> moved to local zuul.yaml?

See
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#central-config-exceptions
for what should stay in project-config.

Since the publishing is part of a release, the template needs to stay in
project-config,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)