[openstack-dev] [all]-ish : Updates required for readthedocs publishers

Ilya Shakhat shakhat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:20:13 UTC 2018

What is the process once webhook_id is added to project's zuul.yaml?
Should I propose a change into project-config/zuul.d/projects.yaml or it
will be done automatically?

BTW (not completely related to this topic, but since I'm touching zuul.yaml
anyway) - what are the best practices for non-official projects - should
zuul configuration stay in project-config or better be moved to local
zuul.yaml?

Thanks,
Ilya