[openstack-dev] [glance][keystone][nova][ironic][tripleo][edge][airship] Edge related joint sessions at the PTG next week

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:40:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

The PTG is approaching quickly and as we are planning a couple of joint sessions on edge computing with a couple of OpenStack project teams I would like to give a quick summary of the plans.

We have the Edge Computing Group meeting all day Tuesday in Ballroom A[1] from 9am MDT. The group is planning a use cases and requirements discussion in the morning and collaborative sessions with Glance, Keystone, Nova, Airship, TripleO and StarlingX throughout the day. Furthermore people from the group will participate in the relevant session on the Ironic agenda on Thursday.

For the full agenda and session topics please see the following etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/EdgeComputingGroupPTG4

The StarlingX project is meeting all day Wednesday in Winter Park[1] starting at 9am MDT. Their topics include discussions on initial governance and release planning and further technical topics concerning architecture, build and deployment. The StarlingX team will participate in the cross-project sessions on Tuesday listed on the Edge Group etherpad for cross-project discussions.

For the full agenda of StarlingX sessions please see the following etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-PTG-agenda

Both groups are planning to provide remote participation option for their sessions, the information will be provided on the etherpads above before the sessions start.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)

[1] https://web14.openstack.org/assets/ptg/Denver-map.pdf