[openstack-dev] [heat] Heat PTG

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:14:42 UTC 2018

Dear all

As PTG is near.
It's time to settle down the PTG format for Heat.

Here is the *PTG etherpad*:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2018-Denver-PTG-Heat

This time we will run with *physical + online for all sessions*.
The online link for sessions will post on etherpad before the session
begins.

*We will only use Wednesday and Thursday, and our discussion will try to be
Asia friendly*, which means any sessions require the entire team effort
needs to happen in the morning.

Also* feel free to add topic suggestion* if you would like to raise any
discussion.
Otherwise, I see you at PTG(physical/online).

I'm *welcome any User/Ops feedbacks* as well, so feel free to leave any
message for us.

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin