[openstack-dev] [tripleo-ansible] Future plans

Martin Magr mmagr at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 19:16:01 UTC 2018

Gretings,

  since I did not find any blueprint regarding proper usage of
tripleo-ansible, I would like to ask how exactly we plan to use
tripleo-ansible project, what should be the proper structure of
roles/playbooks, etc. Given the discussion in [1] it is the best place for
backup and restore playbooks and I'd like to start preparing patches for
B&R. Currently the development being done in [2], but I hope that is only
temporary location.

Thanks in advance for answers,
Martin

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/582453/