[openstack-dev] Zuul Queue backlogs and resource usage

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:39:00 UTC 2018

On 10/30/2018 11:03 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:
> If you find any of this interesting and would like to help feel free to reach out to myself or the infra team.

I find this interesting and thanks for providing the update to the
mailing list. That's mostly what I wanted to say.

FWIW I've still got https://review.openstack.org/#/c/606981/ and the
related changes to drop the nova-multiattach job and enable the
multiattach volume tests in the integrated gate, but am hung up on some
test failures in the multi-node tempest job as a result of that (the
nova-multiattach job is single-node). There must be something weird that
tickles those tests in a multi-node configuration and I just haven't dug
into it yet, but maybe one of our intrepid contributors can lend a hand
and debug it.

Matt