[openstack-dev] [nova][limits] Does ANYONE at all use the quota class functionality in Nova?

ボーアディネシュ[Bhor Dinesh] dinesh.bhor at linecorp.com
Thu Oct 25 05:12:51 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We were having a similar use case like *Preemptible Instances* called as *Rich-VM’s* which
are high in resources and are deployed each per hypervisor. We have a custom code in
production which tracks the quota for such instances separately and for the same reason
we have *rich_instances* custom quota class same as *instances* quota class.

I discussed this thing pretty recently with sean-k-mooney I hope he remembers it.

ボーアディネシュ Bhor Dinesh
Verda2チーム

〒160-0022 東京都新宿区新宿4-1-6 JR新宿ミライナタワー 23階
Mobile 08041289520 Fax 03-4316-2116