[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] [api] Paste Maintenance

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Tue Oct 23 16:28:05 UTC 2018

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018, Chris Dent wrote:

> Thus far I'm not hearing any volunteers. If that continues to be the
> case, I'll just keep it on bitbucket as that's the minimal change.

As there was some noise that suggested "if you make it use git I
might help", I put it on github:

     https://github.com/cdent/paste

I'm now in the process of getting it somewhat sane for modern
python, however test coverage isn't that great so additional work is
required. Once it seems mostly okay, I'll push out a new version to
pypi.

I welcome assistance from any and all.

And, rather importantly, we also need to take over pastedeploy
as well, as the functionality there is also important. I've started
that ball rolling.

If having it live in my github proves a problem we can easily move
it along somewhere else, but this was the shortest hop.