[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] [api] Paste Maintenance

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:32:37 UTC 2018

I can spin up the code and make it available. There is an example
(highly-flask specific right now, but would be easy to make it generic)
from keystone [0] has been implemented. Where should this code live? A new
library? oslo.<something>?  The aforementioned example would need "external
middleware via config" loading capabilities, but that isn't hard to do,
just adding an oslo.cfg opt and referencing it.

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/keystone/server/flask/core.py#L93
Cheers,
--Morgan