[openstack-dev] [cinder] [nova] Problem of Volume(in-use) Live Migration with ceph backend

Jay S. Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:19:24 UTC 2018

Boxiang,

I have not herd any discussion of extending this functionality for Ceph
to work between different Ceph Clusters.  I wasn't aware, however, that
the existing spec was limited to one Ceph cluster. So, that is good to know.

I would recommend reaching out to Jon Bernard or Eric Harney for
guidance on how to proceed.  They work closely with the Ceph driver and
could provide insight.

Jay