[openstack-dev] [all] Naming the T release of OpenStack

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:35:21 UTC 2018

On 10/18/2018 8:29 AM, Neil Jerram wrote:
> FWIW, I've have no clue if this is serious or not, or what 'Train'
> refers to...

Neil,

The two Project Team Gathering events in Denver were held at a hotel
next to the train line from downtown to the airport.  The crossing
signals there had some sort of malfunction in the past causing them to
not stop the cars when a train was coming properly.  As a result the
trains were required to blow their horns when passing through that
area.  Obviously staying in a hotel, by trains that are blowing their
horns 24/7 was less than ideal.  As a result, many jokes popped up about
Denver and trains.

When OpenStack developers think Denver, we think Trains.  :-)

Jay