[openstack-dev] [tc][all] Discussing goals (upgrades) with community @ office hours

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Mon Oct 15 07:36:46 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-10-13 at 15:04 +0200, Mohammed Naser wrote:
> I wanted to propose one of the upcoming office hours to perhaps
> invite
> some of the community members (PTL, developers, anyone!) as well as
> the TC with goal champions to perhaps discuss some of these goals to
> help everyone get a clear view on what's going on.
>
> Does this seem like it would be of interest to the community?  I am
> currently trying to transform our office hours to be more of a space
> where we have more of the community and less of discussion between
> us.

Great idea, mnaser. I think it's good if we discuss all together during
office hours!

I believe the office hours should not only be used for discussing
progress by subject-matter experts (SME), but also a place for the
community to discuss cross-team issues, and victories.

I like to have goal champions talking about progress in the next office
hours. +1!

JP