[openstack-dev] [oslo][glance][cinder][nova][keystone] healthcheck

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:50:36 UTC 2018

Keystone no longer uses paste (since Rocky) as paste is unmaintained. The
healthcheck app is permanently enabled for keystone at
<keystone_url_base>/healthcheck. We chose to make it a default bit of
functionality in how we have Keystone deployed. We also have unit tests in
place to ensure we don't regress and healthcheck changes behavior down the
line (future releases). You should be able to configure additional bits for
healthcheck in keystone.conf (e.g. detailed mode, disable-by-file, etc).

Cheers,
--Morgan