[openstack-dev] [all] Stepping down from Release Management team

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Mon Oct 8 16:40:03 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have had a fantastic time getting to work on the Release Management team and getting to know you all through the release marketing work, however, it is time for me to step down from my role on the Release Management team as I am moving on from my role at the Foundation and will no longer be working on upstream OpenStack. I cannot thank you all enough for how you all welcomed me into the OpenStack community and for how much I have learned about open source development in my time here.

If you have questions about cycle-highlights, swing by #openstack-release.
If you have questions about release marketing, contact lauren at openstack.org.
For other inquiries, contact allison at openstack.org.
While I won't be working upstream anymore, I'll only be a Tweet or IRC message away.

Thank you again, and remember that cycle-highlights should be submitted by RC1.

Best,
Anne Bertucio
irc: annabelleB
twitter: @whyhiannabelle