[openstack-dev] [tc] bringing back formal TC meetings

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Oct 8 14:08:33 UTC 2018

Based on the conversation in the other branch of this thread, I have
filed [1] to start monthly meetings on November 1 at 1400 UTC. It may
take a while before that actually shows up on the calendar, because it
required adding a feature to yaml2ical [2].

We talked about using email to add items to the agenda, but I realized
that's going to complicate the coordination between chair and vice
chair, so I would like for us to use the wiki [2] to suggest agenda
items. We will still rely on email to the openstack-dev or
openstack-discuss list to set the formal agenda before the actual
meeting. Let me know if you foresee any issues with that plan.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/608682
[2] https://review.openstack.org/608680
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee