[openstack-dev] Ryu integration with Openstack

Niket Agrawal nickgrwl3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:31:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

>From what I read so far about the Dragonflow project, it implements a
distributed SDN controller, ie, there is a controller running in each of
the compute nodes managing the openvswitch instance in that node. This is
also what currently happens with the openvswitch agent on each node running
a Ryu app. Not sure if you misread my previous email, I'd like to remove
this distributed style of SDN controllers running in each node, and have a
central controller managing every switch. I prefer to have Ryu as my
central controller as designing a Ryu app is quite simple. Nevertheless,
thanks for mentioning about the dragon flow project.

Regards,
Niket