[openstack-dev] [all] Zuul job backlog

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Oct 5 11:27:32 UTC 2018

Abhishek Kekane <akekane at redhat.com> writes:

> Hi Matt,
>
> Thanks for the input, I guess I should use '
> http://git.openstack.org/static/openstack.png' which will definitely work.
> Clark, Matt, Kindly let me know your opinion about the same.

That URL would not be on the local node running the test, and would
eventually exhibit the same problems. In fact we have seen issues
cloning git repositories as part of the tests in the past.

You need to use a localhost URL to ensure that the download doesn't have
to go off of the node. That may mean placing something into the directory
where Apache is serving files as part of the test setup.

Doug