[openstack-dev] [all] Zuul job backlog

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 04:11:51 UTC 2018

Hi Clark,

Thank you for the inputs. I have verified the logs and found that mostly
image import web-download import method related tests are failing.
Now in this test [1] we are trying to download a file from '
https://www.openstack.org/assets/openstack-logo/2016R/OpenStack-Logo-Horizontal.eps.zip'
in glance. Here we are assuming image will be downloaded and active within
20 seconds of time and if not it will be marked as failed. Now this test
never fails in local environment but their might be a problem of connecting
to remote while this test is executed in zuul jobs.

Do you have any alternative idea how we can test this scenario, as it is
very hard to reproduce this in local environment.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Abhishek Kekane