[openstack-dev] [goals][python3][barbican][monasca][neutron][charms][ansible][telemetry][trove][stable] completing zuul settings migration

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Oct 3 19:50:07 UTC 2018

We have 7 teams still working on the zuul setting migrations as part of
the python3-first goal [1].

Quite a few of the changes are on stable branches, so will need
attention from the stable teams for each project. If you need help
reviewing those stable branch patches, please speak up so we can find
some folks on the stable team to provide +2 votes.

Some of the patches are failing the test jobs, probably because of
bitrot on older stable branches. Those may need extra attention from
project team members to fix, depending on the nature of the problems.

I would like to have this portion of the work done by the first
milestone, and I think we're close enough to do it. Please look through
the list of patches for your project and ensure they are in your review
queues.

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:python3-first+is:open+message:%22import+zuul+job+settings+from+project-config%22