[openstack-dev] [neutron] Please opt-in for neutron-lib patches

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Oct 3 16:16:16 UTC 2018

Hi Boden.

Love this initiative.

We would like networking-powervm to be included, and have proposed [5],
but are wondering why we weren't picked up in [6]. Your email [1] says

"If your project isn't in [3][4],
but you think it should be; it maybe missing a recent neutron-lib
version in your requirements.txt."

What's "recent"? I see the latest (per the requirements project) is
1.19.0 and we have 1.18.0. Should we bump?

Thanks,
efried

[5] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/607625/
[6] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-sibling-setup