[openstack-dev] [vitrage] I have some problems with Prometheus alarms in vitrage.

Won wjstk16 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:50:56 UTC 2018

I have some problems with Prometheus alarms in vitrage.
I receive a list of alarms from the Prometheus alarm manager well, but the
alarm does not disappear when the problem(alarm) is resolved. The alarm
that came once in both the alarm list and the entity graph does not
disappear in vitrage.  The alarm sent by zabbix disappears when alarm
solved, I wonder how to clear the Prometheus alarm from vitrage and how to
update the alarm automatically like zabbix.
thank you.