[openstack-dev] Berlin Community Contributor Awards

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:57:30 UTC 2018

Hello :)

I wanted to bring this to the top of people's inboxes as we have three
weeks left to submit community members[1].

I can think of a dozen people right now that deserve an award and I am sure
you all could do the same. It only takes a few minutes and its an easy way
to make sure they get the recognition they deserve. Show your appreciation
and nominate one person.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/berlin_stein_ccas