[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Zuul Queue backlogs and resource usage

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 10:47:04 UTC 2018

Let's also think of removing puppet-tripleo from the base container.
It really brings the world-in (and yum updates in CI!) each job and each
container!
So if we did so, we should then either install puppet-tripleo and co on
the host and bind-mount it for the docker-puppet deployment task steps
(bad idea IMO), OR use the magical --volumes-from <a-side-car-container>
option to mount volumes from some "puppet-config" sidecar container
inside each of the containers being launched by docker-puppet tooling.

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,