[openstack-dev] [ironic] Team gathering at the Forum

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Sat Nov 3 12:26:47 UTC 2018

Hi Ironicers!

Good news: I have made the reservation for the gathering! :) It will happen on
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 7 p.m. in restaurant Lindenbräu am Potsdamer
Platz (https://goo.gl/maps/DYb5ikGGmdw). I will depart from the venue at around
6:15. Follow the hangouts chat (to be set up) for any last-minute changes.

If you go along, you will need to get to Potsdamer Platz, there are S-Bahn,
U-Bahn, train and bus stations there. Google suggests we take S3/S9 (direction
Erkner/Airport) from Messe Süd first, then switch to S1/S2/S25/S26 on
Friedrichstraße. Those going from Crowne Plaza Hotel can take bus 200 directly
to Postdamer Platz. You'll need an A-B zone ticket for the travel. The
restaurant is located in a court behind the tall DB building.

If you want to come but did not sign up in the doodle, please let me know off-list.

See you in Berlin,
Dmitry