[openstack-dev] Storyboard python script

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 1 01:14:56 UTC 2018

On 2018-10-31 22:39:01 +0000 (+0000), Krishna Jain wrote:
> I’m an animator with some coding experience picking up Python. I
> came across your python-storyboardclient library, which would be
> very helpful for automating our pipeline in Toon Boom Storyboard
> Pro.
[...]

The python-storyboardclient library is for use with the free/libre
open source StoryBoard task and defect tracker project described by
the documentation located at
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/ and not the commercial
"Toon Boom Storyboard Pro" animation software to which you seem to
be referring. Sorry for the confusion!
--
Jeremy Stanley