[openstack-dev] [Heat] : Query regarding bug 1769089

Ashika Meher Majety msashika38 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:06:38 UTC 2018

Hi Kaz,

Thank you for the update regarding the issue ( https://storyboard.
openstack.org/#!/story/1769089 ). To be more clear the issue is as follows,
we have tried accessing horizon(GUI) with port forwarding(tunnel link) and
also with the direct IP. So, when we use port forwarding stack launch is
possible in only one of the link. The other is showing the error "None type
object has no attribute 'encode' ". If we restart the apache server then
also it is not working in both. We didn't get any errors in heat-api or
heat-engine logs, the error is shown in the stack launch form at the top.
It is not only with the template I attached in the storyboard, but seen for
all types of HOT templates. This might be somewhat clearer.

Regards,
Ashika Meher