[openstack-dev] Ceph multiattach support

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Thu May 31 02:35:19 UTC 2018

The lack of ceph support is a ceph problem rather than a Cinder problem.
There are issues with replication and multi-attached RBD volumes asd I
understand it. The ceph folks are aware but have other priorities
presently. I encourage making your interest known to them.

In the meantime,  check out Manilla with cephfs if you are running modern
versions of both Ceph and Openstack.

-Erik