[openstack-dev] [nova] spec review day next week Tuesday 2018-06-05

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:22:20 UTC 2018

Howdy all,

This cycle, we have our spec freeze later than usual at milestone r-2
June 7 because of the review runways system we've been trying out. We
wanted to allow more time for spec approvals as blueprints were
completed via runways.

So, ahead of the spec freeze, let's have a spec review day next week
Tuesday June 5 to ensure we get what spec approvals we can over the line
before the freeze. Please try to make some time on Tuesday to review
some specs and thanks in advance for participating!

Cheers,
-melanie