[openstack-dev] [horizon] Font awesome currently broken with Debian Sid and Horizon

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Wed May 30 13:27:59 UTC 2018

Hi Radomir,

I'm adding the debian bug as Cc.

On 05/28/2018 08:35 AM, Radomir Dopieralski wrote:
> I did a quick search for all the glyphs we are using:
>
> ~/dev/horizon(master)> ag 'fa-' | egrep -o 'fa-[a-z-]*' | sort | uniq
> fa-
> fa-angle-left
> [...]

Thanks for your investigation.

I did a quick test, and loaded all of these glyphs into a test HTML
page. As much as I can see, only 4 glyphs aren't in fa-solid-900:

fa-cloud-upload
fa-pencil
fa-share-square-o
fa-sign-out

It'd be nice if we could replace these by glyphs present in fa-solid-900
so we could simply replace the old v4 font by fa-solid-900 only.

Your thoughts?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)