[openstack-dev] [Heat] : Query regarding bug 1769089

Kaz Shinohara ksnhr.tech at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:26:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

First off, sorry for being late to response.

Looking at your comment,
your environment is Newton & AFAIK Newton is EOL, even if you will wait for
the fix, it will not be delivered to Newton.
https://releases.openstack.org/

Current my concern is that your raised issue may happen in Queens code too
(latest maintained)
Note: dashboard for heat is split out from Horizon since Queens.

Let me check if I could reproduce your issue at my environment(Queens)
first.
I will update my result at https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/1769089

Cheers,
Kaz