[openstack-dev] FW: [cinder]

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Thu May 24 15:30:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

Please, try `cinder --os-volume-api-versio=3 manageable-list
openstack-dev at VMAX_ISCSI_DIAMOND#Diamond+DSS+SRP_1+000297000333` or
`OS_VOLUME_API_VERSION=3 cinder manageable-list openstack-dev at VMAX_ISCSI_
DIAMOND#Diamond+DSS+SRP_1+000297000333`

Devstack used Cinder API v2 by default before
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/566747/ was merged

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/