[openstack-dev] [StarlingX] StarlingX code followup discussions

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 23 17:35:36 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-23 18:49:16 +0200 (+0200), Colleen Murphy wrote:
[...]
> It's also important to make the distinction between hosting
> something on openstack.org infrastructure and recognizing it in an
> official capacity. StarlingX is seeking both, but in my opinion
> the code hosting is not the problem here.

This may also be a poor time to mention that there have been
discussions within the Infra team for over a year about renaming the
infrastructure we're managing, since it's done in service of more
than just the OpenStack project. The hardest part has been coming up
with a good name. ;)
--
Jeremy Stanley