[openstack-dev] [keystone] team dinner

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:04:02 UTC 2018

Alright, based on the responses it looks like Tuesday is going to be the
best option for everyone.

There was one suggestion for sushi and it looks like there are more than
a few places around. Here are the ones I've found:

http://www.momogastown.ca/menus/
http://sushiyan.ca/#/menu
http://urbansushi.com/

There is also other stuff close by like:

http://steamworks.com/brew-pub
https://www.cactusclubcafe.com/?utm_source=google-maps&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=coal-harbour

Or if you've gone to a place you'd like to recommend, suggestions are
welcome!