[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] TC Report 18-20

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri May 18 01:45:13 UTC 2018

Thierry Carrez [mailto:thierry at openstack.org]

> Graham Hayes wrote:
> > Any additional background on why we allowed LCOO to operate like this
> > would help a lot.

The group was started back when OPNFV was first getting involved with OpenStack.  Many of the members came from that community.  They had a "vision" that the members would have to commit to provide developers to address the feature gaps the group was concerned with.  There was some interaction between them and the Product WG, and I at least attempted to get them to meet and talk with the Large Deployment Team(?) (an ops group that met at the Ops midcycles and discussed their issues, workarounds, gaps, etc.)

Are they still active?  Is anyone aware of any docs/code/bugfixes/features that came out of the group?

--Rocky