[openstack-dev] [manila] manila operator's feedback forum etherpad available

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Thu May 17 17:57:24 UTC 2018

Next week at the Summit there is a forum session dedicated to Manila
opertors' feedback on Thursday from 1:50-2:30pm [1] for which we have
started an etherpad [2].  Please come and help manila developers do
the right thing!  We're particularly interested in experiences running
the OpenStack share service at scale and overcoming any obstacles to
deployment but are interested in getting any and all feedback from
real deployments so that we can tailor our development and maintenance
efforts to real world needs.

Please feel free and encouraged to add to the etherpad starting now.

See you there!

-- Tom Barron
   Manila PTL
   irc: tbarron